Welcome to the CPTP Portal! The Portal includes comprehensive information on cohort design, the data harmonized across five regional cohorts, the biological samples collected, and CPTP's Access Policy and access process.
Visit the CPTP website to learn more about CPTP.
CPTP harmonized datasets are available to researchers through an access request and include:
- Health and Risk Factor Questionnaire dataset (more than 300,000 participants)
- Dataset on usage of prescribed medications (all CPTP participants)
- Dataset on mental health data (from more than 54,000 CPTP participants)
- Dataset on physical measures (from more than 100,000 CPTP participants)
- Dataset on Personal and family history of diseases other than those captured in Health and Risk Factor Questionnaire dataset
- Biological samples (more than 2,950,000 samples donated by more than 150,000 CPTP participants), including a dataset about the conditions under which they were collected
Future data releases
Data from Follow-up Questionnaires will be available on request by researchers in 2018.